Federally Required Disclosures
Price of Attendance
Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
Copyright Infringement−Policies and Sanctions
- Infringement Notices
- Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct
- Code of Academic Ethics
- Policy on Fair Use of Copyrighted Works for Education and Research
- Appropriate Use" policy for IT resources
- Sanctions for misuse including unlawful use of IT resources
Student Loan Information
- Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Preferred Lender Lists-Indiana University does not utilize prefered lender lists
- Preferred Lender Arrangements-Indiana University does not participate in preferred lender arrangements
Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
Fire Safety Policies
Indiana University, at least annually, distributes to all enrolled students a notice of the availability of institutional and financial aid information. This information is required to be made available under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), the Higher Education Act of 1965 as amended, the Clery Act and the Violence Against Women Act.
Students are sent a notification regarding the availability of specific Institutional, Financial Aid and other information via email with a link to this web page. This page is the repository for links to all information referenced in the notice as well as other information that must be made available to current and prospective students, as well as university employees.
Questions about this information should be directed to the IUSB Office of the Registrar (574-520-4451, email@example.com, 1700 Mishawaka Avenue South Bend, IN 46615). To request a paper copy of specific portions, or all of the information provided below, please contact IUSB Office of the Registrar (574-520-4451, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1700 Mishawaka Avenue South Bend, IN 46615).