Scholarships can play a very important part in making your college education affordable and attainable. We encourage you to begin your search for scholarships early, pay close attention to deadlines and ask questions along the way. The minimal amount of work you do now in applying for scholarships can provide major gains to your financial well being.
- Complete the online scholarship application to apply for more than 200 IU South Bend and IU Foundation scholarships. This application provides students the opportunity to be considered for the greatest number of scholarships available. Learn more.
- IU South Bend has several opportunities for out of state students including the Chancellor's Merit Award and the Midwest Student Exchange Program Discount. Learn more.
- Indiana University South Bend offers special resources to seniors in high school who are incoming freshmen. Titan awards and Selective Student Scholarships are based on a variety of criteria, including high school academic performance. See more information and application.
- Graduate students can apply for scholarships through the Online Scholarship Application. The Michiana Economic Development Merit Award and Articulation Grant are also available for out of state graduate students. Learn more about graduate scholarships.
- In addition to the Online Scholarship Application, some scholarship applications at IU South Bend must be completed with a paper form. Be sure pay close attention to the requirements of each application, including whether or not additional materials need to be submitted with the application. View more IU South Bend Scholarships.
- Scholarships are offered by many organizations that are not directly affiliated with IU South Bend. These have been compiled and listed for the convenience of our students. View available community resources.
- IU South Bend has joined with RaiseMe in a program that rewards high school students for good grades, extracurricular activities, and community service with scholarship dollars. Learn more.
International students, the Office of International Student Services has you covered with all the information you need to get started at IU South Bend, including scholarships and admissions information.
Most importantly, we are here to help. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 574.520.4357 (toll free at 1.877.462.4872, extension 4357).
Due Dates to Remember!
January 16th: Selective Student Scholarships Application deadline
February 8th: Study Abroad Scholarship Application due for Summer trips
March 1st: Online Scholarship Application due
Outside scholarships have varying deadlines
December 7th: Study Abroad Scholarship Application due for Spring trips