Orientation provides a comprehensive introduction to IU South Bend and the many resources available to help you succeed, from the moment you arrive on campus. During Orientation, you will have the opportunity to connect with faculty, staff, student leaders, and fellow incoming students as we help you in navigating the campus. Your new IU South Bend community want to support you with ways to lay the foundation for a successful academic experience at IU South Bend.
Begin your orientation reservation by selecting one of the links below. We look forward to seeing you on campus soon!
- For students entering college for the first time; OR
- For transfer students with less than 18 transferable credits from a college or university attended after high school graduation.
- Full-day program from 9:00a – 4:00p.
- Registration for classes takes place during orientation
- Please complete any required placement exams at least 3 days prior to your scheduled orientation date.
- For students with 18 or more transferable credits from a college or university attended after high school graduation.
- Half-day program from 9:00a – 12:00p.
- Registration for classes takes place prior to orientation.
- Please complete any required placement exams prior to registering for classes.