How to Get Started

How to get started

At Indiana University South Bend, the Office of Veteran Student Services is committed to providing our military students and families with personal support and assistance for both VA educational benefits and the college experience.

Whether you are a new college student or transferring from another IU campus or University, we are here to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have.

Please note: GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at

Ready to get started?