Community Members

For Community Members

I am Concerned About a Student at Indiana University South Bend

If you are concerned for the health and safety of the student or others, please call 911 if it is an emergency.

If you would like a member of the Behavioral Intervention Team to contact you, please visit their website by clicking here.

To file a complaint against a student for personal misconduct, please visit the Personal Misconduct Complaint Form page.

If you have been a victim of sexual violence by a student at Indiana University South Bend, please visit our Stop Sexual Violence page for more information on seeking help, and where to report.