Our trained staff offers support for a variety of personal and emotional issues including:
- Academic Stress and Time Management
- Anxiety, Depression, and Stress
- Body Image and Eating Disorders
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Well-Being, Mindfulness, and Relaxation
- Family and Relationship Stress
- Grief, Loss, and Trauma
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Sexual Assault
- Suicide Prevention
Click the links above to check out some valuable resources!
We offer classroom presentations and outreach workshops, as well. Contact us at 574-520-4125 with requests for specific presentation topics.