This scholarship award is intended to students who are residents of Elkhart County.
- Must be a graduate of an Elkhart County Public High School
- Must be a resident of Elkhart County
- Must be an education major
- Must have completed the sophomore or junior year in college
- Must be going to college in the state of Indiana
The scholarship will be based on financial need and the students GPA. The evaluation process will also include significant high school and community activities.
This scholarship will provide $1,000.00 for the 2016-2017 school year.
This scholarship is a one time award. Winners may not re-apply.
May 1st, 2016
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Elkhart County Retired Teachers
1506 Canton Dr
Goshen, IN 46526
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org