Online Rosters and Grade Entry
Information on three rosters are available through SIS faculty tools (or staff tools):
You may access electronic rosters for your class(es) using one of the following option:
Go to OneStart (http://One.iu.edu) - BOOKMARK THIS ADDRESS
- Log in using your Network ID and passphrase
- Go to either the Faculty Tools or Staff Tools tab
- Locate the SIS Instructor Info channel and click Class Rosters
- Select the term (semester)
- Select the class you wish to view
NOTE: While viewing the roster, the Enrollment Status dropdown list allows you to select three types of rosters, they are "Dropped", "Enrolled", or "Waiting".
For instructions on viewing rosters in OneStart, click here.
Print the Roster
To print the entire roster, click the right mouse button then select Print.
Save the Roster as a Spreadsheet
Student data rows in the class roster are real-time data; you may select, copy, and paste them into a spreadsheet format. To save the roster as a spreadsheet, follow these steps:
- Highlight only the student details (do not highlight the column headers above the student information or the buttons at the bottom of the roster)
- Press Ctrl-C (on a Macintosh, Cmd-C), or click the right mouse button and select Copy
- Open a spreadsheet application (e.g., Excel)
- Paste the records into the spreadsheet, by pressing Ctrl-V (on a Macintosh, Cmd-V), or click the right mouse button and select Paste
- Save the spreadsheet
For OneStart support at Indiana University South Bend, contact the IT Help Desk at (574) 520-5555, or send e-mail to email@example.com
Midterm Enrollment Verification Rosters
Information available here.
Final Grade Entry
OneStart - Information on final grade entry using faculty tools (or staff tools) in OneStart is available online at: http://ses.indiana.edu/campusServices/sisTraining/SIS9.0_onlineHelp/