Online Rosters and Grade Entry
Information on three rosters are available through SIS faculty tools (or staff tools):
You may access class rosters for your class(es) using one of the following option:
Go to One.IU (http://one.iu.edu) - BOOKMARK THIS ADDRESS
- Log in using your Network ID and passphrase.
- Search for Faculty Center.
- View Class Rosters.
- Default is current term or the last term you taught. Option to change term is highlighted in yellow
- Select the class you wish to view
NOTE: While viewing the roster, the Enrollment Status dropdown list allows you to select four types of rosters: all, enrolled, waiting, dropped
Print the Roster
Click on printer friendly version.
Save the Roster as a Spreadsheet
Student data rows in the class roster are real-time data; you may select, copy, and paste them into a spreadsheet format. To save the roster, follow these steps:
- Highlight only the student details (do not highlight the column headers above the student information or the buttons at the bottom of the roster)
- Press Ctrl-C (on a Macintosh, Cmd-C), or click the right mouse button and select Copy
- Open a spreadsheet application (e.g., Excel)
- Paste the records into the spreadsheet, by pressing Ctrl-V (on a Macintosh, Cmd-V), or click the right mouse button and select Paste
- Save the spreadsheet
For One.IU support at Indiana University South Bend, contact the IT Help Desk at (574) 520-5555, or send e-mail to email@example.com
Midterm Enrollment Verification Rosters
Information available here.
Final Grade Entry
One.IU - Information on final grade entry using One.IU via: