Off Campus Work Study

Off-campus Work Study refers to positions specifically intended to be filled by students. They all are off-campus and require Work Study eligibility. Contact the Financial Aid Office to find out if you qualify.

After one of these employers offers you a position, you will need to make an appointment with the Career Services Office to complete your payroll set-up. Use the links to the left to call or e-mail.