How can I reach my Academic Success Coach?
You can connect with your Academic Success Coach by:
- Emailing the Titan Success Center at email@example.com.
- Emailing your Academic Success Coach directly. Academic Success Coach emails are located on Meet the Staff.
- Calling the Titan Success Center at (574)-520-5050.
What can you expect from your Academic Success Coach?
Your Academic Success Coach will help you discover ways to be successful while you are at Indiana University South Bend. All students are unique so different students will have different needs that the Academic Success Coaches will address. It is important for you to clearly communicate with your Academic Success Coach what your specific areas of concern are.
What is expected of you, the Student?
In order for your Academic Success Coach to best serve you, we ask that you do the following:
- Check your IU email daily. This is how your Academic Success Coach will contact you.
- Help us to understand your strengths as well as areas for growth so that collaboratively we can help you be successful.
What is a FLAG?
Watch this video for details on what a flag is and where to find them at.