The ACE scholarship is a $500 per semester scholarship to degree seeking students drawn randomly from eligible applicants in the fall and spring semesters.
- Attend 5 tutoring sessions in a semester
- For fall semester consideration at least one tutoring session in each of the months of September, October, and November
- For spring semester consideration at least one tutoring session in each of the months of February, March, and April
- Qualifying services:
- Learning Center: Drop-in Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, Study Smarter Coaching, Workshops
- Writers' Room: Drop-in Tutoring, Write-Well Coaching
- Math Tutoring Center: Drop-in Tutoring
- Computer Science Tutoring Center: Drop-in Tutoring
- Undergraduates must have maintained a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA and have completed a minimum of 12 credits in the semester with no Ds or Fs. Graduate students must have maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed a minimum of 4 credits in the semester with no Ds or Fs.
Five $500 scholarships will be applied at the end of the fall semester and five $500 scholarships will be applied at the end of the spring semester.
The application includes a minimum 250-word essay in which students choose and describe a tutoring session, including how they participated.
Go to One.IU to apply through the Online Scholarship Application (OSA)
Fall semester December 1st
Spring semester: May 1st